Monday, July 21, 2008

What a weekend!

Okay, so I had my little pity party on Friday night. Hey, everyone is allowed one once in a while. But, I'm over it. And, how could I not be? I had a pretty fabulous weekend! Rather, more of a LUCKY weekend. First off, I won some of the fabulous new Halloween line from Making Memories. It's called Spellbound, and it's fabulous! Definitely my favorite Halloween line this time around! In case you missed it, take a peek...

(All images from the Making Memories blog)



Good stuff, right? So, after I got over the high of winning that, I went to check my Bloglines. Lo and behold, I won Lisa Garay's yummy "Rainbowliscious" RAK. Thanks, Lisa! And, as if that wasn't enough, I scored a Fiskar's prize pack from 2Peas! Talk about luck! And, they couldn't have gone to a more grateful girl. Seriously. With the price of, well, EVERYTHING skyrocketing lately, the crafty budget was the first thing to get nixed off the spending list. I haven't bought scrapbooking or craft supplies in I don't know how long. Months. So, I truly am grateful. Unfortunately, my luck doesn't extend beyond winning scrappy supplies and purses because we didn't score a single number right on Saturday's Powerball.

Don't go yet! There's more good news! I received an e-mail last week from the amazingly talented Heather Bailey requesting to use one of my projects to advertise her new paper-crafting line for Autumn Leaves! Of course! Did she have to ask? Tee hee! You can find Sake's mini-book from last month's Label Tulip kit on Heather's new paper-crafting site here. And, be sure to check out her brand new shop! Lots of fun sewing patterns, fabric, paper crafting goodies, and her famous trash ties!

And, to end on another good note, I have been asked to guest design for Lotus Paperie" for the month of August. So honored to have been asked...thanks Vanessa! Check back there on August 1st to kick off a month full of challenges!

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start. If you were lucky enough to go to CHA, I want to hear all about it! And, I promise to keep my jealousy to a minimum. ;0) I'll be back in the next couple of days with some fun projects that I have been working on!

18 comments:

jill s said...

HOLY CRAP HOLLY!!!!!!

that is SO awesome.

**and i've won a package from MM before...you will NOT be disappointed!!**

i'm so happy for you!!!!

you made out better than i did this weekend. :)

i think i was just too overwhelmed to take pictures.

i'm glad you had a great weekend even though you didn't get to go to CHA!

stephanie howell said...

i'm so glad for all of your happies!
congrats!
xo

dani said...

WOOOOOW!!! This is all such good news for you! Congrats on everything, it's all so awesome!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

~just me said...

are you sure you checked your tickets??? (jk) well free stuff always improves my day! glad your weekend got better =0)

Michelle said...

Wow, now that is lucky! So glad you won so many lovelies. I am excited because that means more pretties from you. I'm sorry that you haven't been able to shop. I think I need to cut back a lot. Congrats on the guest dt!

Ginajam said...

Dang girl...what a score! You made out this weekend, that's for sure! I tried a few times for the MM stuff, but was busy a lot of the weekend! Way to go! Enjoy all of your new goodies!

Jacquie said...

Oh my gosh...it sounds like you more than made up for your bad day! Good for you! (And I hope AC calls you...they would be lucky to get you!)

Mel G said...

Holy cow girl!!!! I'd be peeing in my pants if I won all that stuff!!!! What fun!! And how awesome is it that your mini book project is featured on Heather's site?????? Gah!!!! Yay for you!!!!!

Unknown said...

Holly, we can't wait to have you join us for August. I know your creations will spur folks on with their creativity (me included!). Thanks for agreeing to be our Guest Designer for next month (make sure everyone knows there's contests out the wazoo too!!
-so excited!-

KhrisW said...

What a coool chain of events! And on Heather's blog, too. I'd loved that layout.

Awesome! I am so happy for you!!!

Unknown said...

Wow that is sooo cool! I never win jack and for you to win all that is just freakin awesome! Who doesnt love halloween right? That is cool my dear! Congrats on the email wow! You go girl!

Pecos Blue said...

Cool I will check it out. Congrats on your win.

Babydoll said...

Wow!! Now, that was lucky!!

Unknown said...

wow, congratulations on winning that scrap stuff!! you are one lucky girl and you truly deserve it. congrats on the autumn leaves layout AND the gdt spot, wow!! I can't wait to see all your upcoming projects! :)

scrappermimi said...

What great goodies coming your way! Congrats! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Melonie said...

Girl, you are on FIRE!!
LOVE Heather Bailey!! So cool. CONGRATS on everything! You rock!

lizzy said...

Congratulations on your wins! That's awesome!

Also...Sake is adorable, just had to say that too!

Anonymous said...

Wow Holly!! Way to score on all the scrapping goodies.