Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Maybe just a couple...

of sneaks? Just two? Okay, okay...



Lots of playing around with some Label Tulip goodness goin' on around here lately. July's kit is yummy! I have a mini-book, my monthly canvas, and at least one more LO to finish up before Monday. So, I should have some more sneaks in a couple of days. Plus, I have to get started on my first LO for So...Tell Me Your Story. I'm so excited to work for this new challenge blog, and I hope you will all play along!

Other than tons of scrap deadlines, we've been busy as a family as well. Hazel started her cheerleading summer camp yesterday, and loves it. I love the fact that I've only got Luka to worry about for a whole 4 1/2 hours! We got to play without anyone fighting over toys, and I got a TON of cleaning done while he took his nap. So, it's a win-win situation all around!

Sake got spayed yesterday. It wasn't quite the ordeal I remembered from when my mother's dogs were spayed years ago. They don't use stitches anymore (just glue), and the incision is smaller. So, she is pretty much back to her old self today. Although, she does want to snuggle an awful lot.

I bought some digi elements for the first time yesterday. I will never be a digi-scrapper, but I thought they would be the perfect thing to spruce up the old blog. So, be on the look-out for a fresh new look around here pretty soon! Well, I have lots of scrapping to do while the kids are napping, and I think I might catch a few winks myself. The warm little doggie nuzzles in my lap are too much to resist. I think we could both use a good nap. *sigh*

P.S. Thanks for all the congrats, and the well-wishes for the Chatterbox call-backs. Your sweet comments really made my day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh... can't wait to see more peeks! You always knock my socks off at reveal time! Glad to hear you are getting some time to yourself.

Shelley said...

GIRL - you are just on fire. i am SO proud of you and thankful to call you a friend. your work is amazing and it's about darn time it's being recognized. keep your humble attitude. you'll go far girlie! (just remember the little people along the way! hehehe)

dani said...

Cute peeks!!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Pearl Maple said...

Likeing the colors and textures in this peek.

Congrats on the Chatterbox finalist, it is a huge achievement.

Unknown said...

those peeks look awesome, i cant wait to see them!
im glad to hear your dog is ok :)
i cant wait to see how you use digi elements to spruce up your blog! :D

Mel G said...

Ahhhh.... thanks for the sneaks Holly!!! BTW, are you still heading up to CHA?

mushroommeadows said...

Yay for the sneak peeks! :) And, I'm glad you are enjoying your 4 and 1/2 hours of semi-freedom! It sounds like you're super productive!

Oh, I'm so glad you like the stamp!!! I'll be sending my address soon. :) Thanks!!! I can't wait (but really I can, so don't feel rush about sending it...christmas isn't for a while. ha ) :)

Melonie said...

OOH! Your sneaks look yummy. (((HUGS))) to Sake.

Michelle said...

Love the sneaks. Glad the puppy is doing alright and just wants to cuddle. Yay for time to clean. Good luck with your scrappy deadlines.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! I loved your peeks so much that I had to come back for more. Can't wait to see them in their full glory!