Sunday, November 18, 2007

GinaJam come on down!

You're the next contestant on The Price is Right! Just kidding. But seriously, you did win my RAK! So, just e-mail me at charmedgirlnc@gmail.com, and let me know if you want the idea book or the feltie trees. Thanks to everyone who checked out my new stuff, and entered the RAK. I certainly appreciate all of your kind words. :0)

Nothing much exciting going on around here this weekend. I went to the Christmas Craft Emporium yesterday, and I found NOTHING! Bummer. There were really only 2 things on my shopping list. Neither of those 2 things were included at any of the booths this year. Anchorage seriously needs to re-vamp their craft shows. There was absolutely nothing appealing there.

And, now I'm sick. Again. The kids managed to pick up another cold from who knows where. Of course, they passed it all on to me. In light of that, I'm off to bed with my stack of napkins that are just begging to be sewn. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

im sorry your kids are sick! I hope they get better soon! :( that sucks that you couldn't find anything at the craft show this weekend, i remember those shows being awesome back in the day! they must have seriously gone downhill since i left. :( thanks for your nice bloggie comment too! :) me and dani are kinda hanging out again... i told her i wasnt going to ask her to do anything anymore because i was sick of being shot down, so we didnt do anything for weeks and i think shes KINDA making an effort again now. eh, oh well :P lol. i hope youre having a great sunday!!

Anonymous said...

oh i hope you all feel better again really soon! emerson is sick too! no fun having sick babies!

xx

Unknown said...

Yikes...I hope you get better before Thanksgiving!! It's no fun being sick, but when your sick during the holidays...:-(

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE RAK...you made me laugh with the price is right comment!! I am so looking forward to those beautiful felt trees. You're very generous to share those!

Stay in bed and get better, girl!!

Mel G said...

Feel better soon Holly!!

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Colds suck, hope you get better soon!

Tina said...

sorry I didn't call back. I spent all sunday scrapping and just chilling. I didn't want to go downtown again anyway. I figured the show would be same as always. oh well.
hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

i'm starting to think i'm going to have to switch out your christmas present for a basket of vitamins! jk =0). feel better soon!
~k

Zoe said...

sorry you are feeling crummy. damn kids are like little bioterrorists aren't they?

♥♥♥ jEn ♥♥♥ said...

hope you feel better soon holly! it sucks being sick this time of year... take it easy! =)

and congrats to gina! enjoy your xmas rak!

Michelle said...

Congrats Ginajam! I hope you are starting to feel better. Colds are yucky.