Saturday, August 25, 2007

Poor little miss...

Please send some lovey feel-better vibes to my dear Angie. Instead of going to watch her band last night, we found out that she had been admitted to the hospital with meningitis. She hadn't been feeling well, and went to the doctor just to get some medicine to help her get through the next 2 nights of performances. Instead, she was told she had miningitis. The doctors don't know if it is viral or bacterial. We're still waiting to find out. But, just keep her in your thoughts and prayers, please. She's one of the sweetest girls you could ever meet. Here's a pic of her from our last trip to see her play:



We did have a good time last night. Good sushi. Good friends. Now, we're just getting ready to return our rental car and head out to the funeral. I think that we're all ready to go to Alaska tomorrow. I can't wait to see my friends and family back home. I'll just leave you with a group pic of my little family. It really is so nice to all be back together again. Too bad it will only last another week...

No comments: