Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Bird house BLING!

So, still no time for scrapping. Now I'm just waiting for some products that I ordered to complete a layout that I have in mind. But, the kids haven't given me much of an opportunity to get in any craft time lately. Luka started crawling and teething all at the same time. Read: lots of screaming, and me constantly having to chase him around the house.

I DID manage to order my "favorite things" for the Red Velvet Art swap that is going on. I'm so excited! This sounds like the best swap yet. The gals over at RVA randomly select a swap partner for us, and we are supposed to send them at least 3 of our favorite things. It can be scrapbook goodies, something you handmade, lip gloss...whatever you want. I had so much fun picking out my stuff today, and I hope my swap partner enjoys! I'll take some pictures of the goodies before I mail them off. If you're interested, head on over to Red Velvet Art and sign up! It should be fun.

Hazel and I had some fun craft time together today painting bird houses. Here are the results:



Can you tell which one is Hazel's? She had such a good time painting them, and insists that Daddy paint one as soon as he gets home. All I need to do is put a clear coat on them, and they're ready to take outside for the birds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh those are cute. i like them, yes even miss hazy's - its non-conformist! yours of course is adorable. i bet you guys had fun this morning. i miss you! wish you were closer, or i was closer or somewhere in the vicinity of visiting range =0)