Monday, September 17, 2007

Sunny Sunday

It was so beautiful outside today (chilly, but beautiful). At first, it was a little too chilly for me. I had planned on going outside to take some photos for my 365 Days project. But, I decided to stay inside and take some natural light shots near the windows. I got 4 that I really liked:


Day 25

Later in the afternoon, after it had warmed up, I took the kids outside to play. Hazel had a great time letting Nana blow bubbles so that she could run around and pop them.



And, Luka had a great time just crawling around in the grass. Actually, he spent most of the time trying to eat it! But, he tries to eat EVERYTHING. I really tried to get a great shot of him because the light was so beautiful. But, he was just so all over the place. This is the best one that I got:



Well, I am off to watch The Two Coreys...such a guilty pleasure...and print out a stack of photos to scrap on this week. Hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Tina said...

your photos turned out beautiful!

Luka has the cutest clothes :)

Tina said...

you know, your new blog photo kept reminding me of something, and now I know what it is.....you look like some kick ass japanation character! Jeff didn't think it looked like you at all. He doesn't get this whole self portrait thing. He always makes fun of mine. butthead.

Unknown said...

WOW, those pics of you are gorgeous! you're so pretty! i love your hair!!