Saturday, December 27, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Just a quick note coming at you from Washington DC! I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas, happy Hanukah... whatever you may celebrate this time of year. Enjoy the special times with friends, family, and loved ones! I know we are. :0) I'm busy visiting the in-laws and enjoying the sites and sounds of DC for the first time. So, I'll be taking a short break until after we get home Jan 2nd. By then, I'll be back with plenty of exciting things to share! ;0) And, I hope to have a chance to get back to my regularly scheduled blog visits. Until then, best wishes for a happy New Year, and an exciting New Year's Eve!

xoxo,
Holly

11 comments:

Melonie said...

Happy Holidays Holly and enjoy your trip. Oh and Happy B-day too:)

Jocelyn said...

Sounds like you are having fun!!! Enjoy the trip and all the sites of DC! May the New Year be a Blessed one for you and your family and bring good health, peace, hope and a ton of creativity!

Janinek said...

Ohhhh, I just scrolled down and saw all your cbx goodies and had a serious pang of jealousy!! We are still waiting for ours as they are trying to find a less expensive way of shipping it to us and now that you have said how big and heavy it is I am not surprised!

Zoe said...

enjoy your trip!!! and have a great new years!

Mel G said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your trip Holly!! Hope you have a wonderful new year. Oh! And happy belated birthday!!!! :)

Michelle said...

Oh I can imagine how wonderful DC is this time of the year. I hope you get to relax a bit too. Merry Christmas!

Sasha said...

Hope your New years is going to be Fierce girl .. hugs to you

Sasha

BeeBopp23 said...

Hello! Its my first time visiting your blog and I love it! hee! I'm a military wife too. We've been stationed here in South Carolina for about a year and a half (too long! Lol!) We will be moving in February though! Im excited! I'm glad I found your blog, I haven't met very many army wives who scrapbook so Im gonna add you to my blog so I can peek in at you! Have a Happy New Years!

danilouwho said...

Happy New Year girl!!!

Dana said...

Glad to hear you are having a great time.. can't wait to hear the scoop! Happy New Year!!

Jacquie said...

Hey Holly! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and CONGRATS on the Pink Paislee DT! You are on a roll girl!