Saturday, December 27, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Just a quick note coming at you from Washington DC! I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas, happy Hanukah... whatever you may celebrate this time of year. Enjoy the special times with friends, family, and loved ones! I know we are. :0) I'm busy visiting the in-laws and enjoying the sites and sounds of DC for the first time. So, I'll be taking a short break until after we get home Jan 2nd. By then, I'll be back with plenty of exciting things to share! ;0) And, I hope to have a chance to get back to my regularly scheduled blog visits. Until then, best wishes for a happy New Year, and an exciting New Year's Eve!

xoxo,
Holly

11 comments:

Melonie said...

Happy Holidays Holly and enjoy your trip. Oh and Happy B-day too:)

Jocelyn said...

Sounds like you are having fun!!! Enjoy the trip and all the sites of DC! May the New Year be a Blessed one for you and your family and bring good health, peace, hope and a ton of creativity!

Janinek said...

Ohhhh, I just scrolled down and saw all your cbx goodies and had a serious pang of jealousy!! We are still waiting for ours as they are trying to find a less expensive way of shipping it to us and now that you have said how big and heavy it is I am not surprised!

Zoe said...

enjoy your trip!!! and have a great new years!

Mel G said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your trip Holly!! Hope you have a wonderful new year. Oh! And happy belated birthday!!!! :)

Michelle said...

Oh I can imagine how wonderful DC is this time of the year. I hope you get to relax a bit too. Merry Christmas!

A Soldier Girl said...

Hope your New years is going to be Fierce girl .. hugs to you

Sasha

BeeBopp23 said...

Hello! Its my first time visiting your blog and I love it! hee! I'm a military wife too. We've been stationed here in South Carolina for about a year and a half (too long! Lol!) We will be moving in February though! Im excited! I'm glad I found your blog, I haven't met very many army wives who scrapbook so Im gonna add you to my blog so I can peek in at you! Have a Happy New Years!

dani said...

Happy New Year girl!!!

Dana said...

Glad to hear you are having a great time.. can't wait to hear the scoop! Happy New Year!!

Jacquie said...

Hey Holly! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and CONGRATS on the Pink Paislee DT! You are on a roll girl!