Wednesday, October 31, 2007
This is Halloween!
*Sigh* I never did get to see the 3-D version in theatres this year. Perhaps it will be showing again next year when Bryan will be around. But, I might just have to pull out the DVD after the kids are done trick-or-treating and fast asleep. I so love Halloween!
To pass the day, I will be finishing decorating Hazel's Halloween gingerbread house. Not as easy as it looks people...not easy at all. But, at least I got it all stuck together last night. So, the fun part is all that's left...the decorating! I'll post pictures of it when I finish it up later on today.
And, I'll be taking the kids into town tonight to go trick-or-treating. My parents live up on the mountain...out in the boonies. It's too dark up here, and the houses are too far apart. So, I have to drive into town, and take them to collect candy from another neighborhood. It's been pretty chilly outside. But, luckily, we're all starting to feel a little bit better around here. I'm sure to have lots of pictures to post tomorrow!
And, I was tagged by the lovely Helena. It's been a while, so here are 7 randoms...
1. I suffer from TMJ. It has gotten worse in the last year. I am plagued with near constant headaches, and my jaw is almost always clenched. I don't even realize it most of the time. And, since this is considered a "dental disorder" by the military, they don't cover the treatment. So, unless I come into some major money, it won't be getting fixed anytime soon.
2. I got caught smoking in the girls' bathroom when I was a freshman in high school, and had to serve a Saturday detention. Tsk. Tsk.
3. I've met Tori Amos in person. She's such a tiny little thing.
4. My favorite flowers are tulips and stargazer lilies.
5. Seattle is my favorite place that I've ever lived/visited. I miss it so much. Maybe someday, when the military is finally done with us, we can move back there.
6. My dream is to buy an old house from the early 1900's and fix it up. I am fascinated with old homes.
7. My birthday is the day after Christmas, and I've never, in all my 29 years, had a birthday party. At least, not on my birthday. We had them in the summer when I was little. I'll be 30 this year, and I'm sure it will be no different. My mom doesn't do the babysitting thing, so I probably won't even be able to go out with friends. What a shi**y way to spend an already shi**y birthday! I'm not ready to let go of my 20's...even if your 30's are supposed to be "the new 20's."
I think that all the bloggers that I read regularly have recently been tagged, so I'll spare them from being tagged again. But, if you're up to the challenge, go blog 7 randoms and link me back up!
Happy Halloween people!
Posted by Holly