1. Tooks the kids to Penneys today to have their pictures taken in their Halloween costumes. They came out SO cute! Can't wait to share them. Luka was so freakin' adorable in his caterpillar costume.
2. I am totally lusting over these. But, I proudly resisted the temptation, and walked out of Nordstroms empty-handed.
3. Had my favorite asian chicken and rice noodle soup with a dash of sweet soy for lunch. Yum.
4. Bryan passed his cholesterol test. Somehow, it dropped almost 100 points. I'm thinking that the first test might not have been accurate.
5. I am so cozy right now. Curled up under the heated blanket, watching some good re-runs on tv, sipping hot cocoa, while my little ones nap.
6. This doesn't really fall under the "yummy" things list. But, we will be moving to Alabama (probably in January). So, anyone near the Fort Rucker/Enterprise area...feel free to hit me up with some good local tips on shopping/restaurants/craftsy events.
7. Tina is coming over for craft night tomorrow. This makes me most happy. :0)
Happy Wednesday all!