I love me some Jill! She sent Luka this adorable little pumpkin hat in the mail yesterday. (Sorry for the blur, my camera was on the wrong setting, but even after I switched it...this was still the cutest picture).
And, now for some Saturday fun! I was tagged by the other Jill with the "Fours" game. So, here we go...
4 Jobs I've had:
1. SAHM - The best job I've ever had!
2. Child Support Services - Next to being a SAHM, this was my fave job. I worked on investigating and locating dead-beat parents that were trying to evade child support. It was like being a detective!
3. Jewelry Catalog Photographer - I worked for a high-end jewelry company (that shall remain nameless) photographing their catalogs. This was the WORST job ever. I worked 6-7 days a week for at least 10 hours a day. I was doing what I went to college for, but I was MISERABLE, and had no time for a personal life (or to find another job).
4. Shift Manager at KFC - This was my job all through college. Not the best job, but still better than the jewelry company.
4 Movies I could watch over and over:
2. The Family Stone
3. Christmas Vacation
4. About A Boy
4 TV Shows I watch:
1. 2 1/2 Men
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. The Hills (when I actually remember)
4. Any of the CSI's
4 Houses I've lived in (I've lived in TOO many, so these are my faves):
1. My current home in NC. Not because it's anything great, or because I love the area, but because it is MINE, and I've put so much work into it.
2. My old apartment in Queen Anne (Seattle). It was built in 1918...totally the coolest apartment EVER. If I could go back and live anywhere all over again, this would be the place!
3. The condo in Alaska that Bryan and I first lived together in. It was one of the ugliest places, but it was OUR FIRST PLACE.
4. My parents house in Alaska.
4 Favorite Foods:
2. Fried Chicken (especially from Lucky Wishbone)
4. Meatloaf (only the kind that my mom and I make)
4 Favorite Colors:
4 Places I'd love to be right now:
1. Santa Fe, NM
2. Back at my house in NC with Bryan
4 Names I love but could/would not use for my children:
1. Violet - I used to want to name my daughter that, and I can't stand the name now.
2. Caitlyn - Because almost everyone I know that had a girl within the last year or so, named their daughter Caitlyn.
3. Richard - Although it was my father-in-law's name, and it IS Luka's middle name...I never would choose it as a first name. I don't want my child being called "Dick," "Ricky," "Richie," or any of the other nicknames associated with Richard.
4. Gertrude - My husband loves this for a girl's name. Hello? This is not a pretty name, honey.
Hope you all have a great weekend! I promise to have some scrapiness to share tomorrow. :0)