First off, I have a LO to share...
And, can anyone guess where I might be going with this?
Leave a comment with your idea of what I might be using this for. I won't be able to tell you even if you guess correctly. ;0) But, a while back on Gina's blog, she had a little "pay it forward" RAK that I got selected for. So, now it's my turn to pay it forward! The first 3 commenters on this post will get a special little gift from me. I haven't quite figured out what I'll be giving away yet, but I'm thinking some handmade Valentine goodies! In turn, the 3 commenters selected will have to "pay it forward" to 3 other people. If you don't want to be included in the RAK, you can still leave a comment, just let me know that you don't want to be part of it. I thought it would just be something fun to do to brighten up the winter doldrums. :0)
So, how about 7 little random things from today...
1. My car needs cleaned out...DESPERATELY. I wish that it would warm up outside so I could get that accomplished.
2. I really started to wonder what happened to this band...
The Sundays are one of my all-time favorite bands, and they haven't had a new album in over 10 years now. So sad. If
you've never heard them before, I suggest you take a listen!
3. I got my taxes done today, and got a nice little refund...way more than I expected. I will be using some of the money to have a pergola built over the patio that I built myself last summer. I have grand plans for this area...sort of like an outdoor living room. I can't wait until it's done (sometime before the end of February)! I'll definitely share some pics. :0)
4. My mom's birthday is in a week, and I still have absolutely no idea what to get her. She's turning 60, so I feel like I should get her something extra special. But, my brain is just drawing a total blank.
5. I found out that when Bryan comes home, there is a military ball that it is mandatory we attend. I have to buy a dress...a formal one. I'm not talking little black dress formal. I'm talking so formal that it makes me uncomfortable. As much as I like bling on my art, I'm not into big sparkly gowns. At least, not for me. I am totally not looking forward to shopping for this.
6. I've been craving a breakfast burrito from Whataburger all week. I miss that restaurant...even if it is fast food. Maybe they'll have one in Alabama, but I think it's just a Texas thing. :0(
7. I just planned a quick little long weekeng trip to visit my great aunt and uncle at the beach house they rent in South Carolina. I can't wait to go! It has been years since I've seen them, and they've never met my kids. I'll be driving down there with my aunt and uncle, so that will be double fun!
Okay, I am off to watch Superbad. I hope everyone had a great week!