Sunday, February 15, 2009

Peeks...

I have a couple of Label Tulip peeks to share. I'm running so behind this week. As soon as we got back from the cheerleading competition, Hazel came down with the flu. We've spent all week passing it around the family. Ugh. But, I managed to sneak in some scrapping time yesterday... FINALLY. And, I'll get the rest done today. Whew! I hate cutting it so close, but I hope you enjoy these little sneaks...

***UPDATED WITH MORE SNEAKS!!!***









If you still need a scrapping fix, you can check out my monthly post on the Pink Paislee blog from yesterday. Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

laverneboese said...

love the sneaks. i'm off to stalk your pink paislee post. glad the sickies are gone :)

Jocelyn said...

I just love the sneaks!!!! So sorry to hear that you all had the bug, it has been running through my daughter's house too!!! Feel better soon!!!

Michelle said...

Everything looks great! Sorry to hear about the flu being passed around. Sending hugs and imaginary soup. :D

Amanda said...

Yum-O!! Your projects look awesome!! Can't wait for the reveal!

bethchien said...

ooo lala.. those peeks look yummy! I just read your post over at PP..very gorgeous layout!
B