* Luka just learned how to do a somersault all by himself. Hazel "teaches" him gymnastics every night.
* I got pulled over yesterday for going 61 in a 55. Please, Mr. State Trooper...find something better to do with your time than pull someone over and give them a warning for 6 miles over. Say, perhaps, pull over the people that were FLYING past me at my 61 mph instead. Seriously.
* Hazel is about to start competition season for cheerleading. I had no idea this would make me nearly $1000 poorer.
* I made some of THE BEST scallop and bacon pizza the other night. Sound gross? Trust me. It's not. Even my pizza-loathing children (yes, my kids hate pizza) and extremely picky husband inhaled it.
*I've been having so much fun planning our Halloween party. Yeah, I plan ahead like that. The menu is almost done, and I started a little mini-book for the fiesta. Will share that later.
* Watched Music Within. What a fabulous movie. I thought it would be on the tear-jerker side, but it was surprisingly rather funny. I recommend.
* We have found our favorite summer treat around here. Frozen green grapes. The kids love 'em, and they're pretty darn refreshing.
That's about it. I have nothing visual to share. No scraps. I'm finishing up my Chatterbox stuffs, but I can't share those. So, I'll leave you with a peek from the Label Tulip site of the add-on kit that the RAK winner will be receiving. It doesn't even show half of the goodies you will receive, but you get an idea. *wink* Again, you have through the 12th to leave a comment here for an entry into the RAK drawing.