Saturday, May 16, 2009

Label Tulip Stuffs...

Time to share my monthly projects with the BEAUTIFUL May kits from Label Tulip! I loved, loved, loved this month's kit! It was packed with bright, colorful papers and lots of unique embellishments. PLUS, our very own Alexis Hardy designed the most amazing mini-book kit! Here's what I did with it...









It made a great mini to scrap all of the photos from my cruise! I had tons of pictures that wouldn't have fit in most books. But, the little envelopes inside this mini were perfect for stashing all those extra photos!



This month's challenge was to create a page about something that most people don't know about you. Most people probably don't know that for years, when I was younger, I used to own and show horses!



A fun little page using pictures from this year's Easter egg dying party (gotta' love that LT exclusive paint splash stamp)!



And, finally, our member lift for this month. Tulip Girl, Christina Clouse, selected this layout from our member, Marianne Hope:



And, here's my spin on it...



Well, that's all she wrote for this month. I've had a wretched cold, and I've been traveling a lot. So, there wasn't a lot of creating time this month. :0( Better luck next time, right? Happy weekend!

9 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

gorgeous works.... love every single one of them Holly!

Erin Alaska said...

just found your site thanks to Em, super-duper-uper cute. Lived in Alaska huh....yeah! I'm in Juneau. love your site, definitely be back...

Mel G said...

Love your stuffs girl!!

Unknown said...

wow how amazing is that mini and all those layouts?? I love them holly! :)

Amber Zimmerman said...

Always enjoy your lo's. Beautiful! =) Love that stamp. . .looks like the kit sold out already.

Unknown said...

Love your projects, Holly, especially that mini album! Enjoy your Sunday!

Michelle said...

Wow, you inspired the heck out of me. Love your mini and all the beautiful brights and photos. Love the rest of your beautiful pages too. Hugs!

bethchien said...

Love that mini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marianne Hope said...

Wow! That's my LO, lol. I LOVE your lift! I am SO honored to be lifted by all you talented girls. Have a great day!