Only caught a little glimpse of the new Chatterbox line "Fabulous" that will be debuted and featured at their CHA booth this weekend. I did manage to put some samples together with the little samples they sent to me....
These papers work double duty. The bold star designs are perfect for pages on spots teams, and the colors work well on layout for boys. Like wise, the flatter pages about dance recitals or, in my daughter's case... a competitive cheerleading squad!
On the other hand, you can take the ultra-feminine route will all of the gorgeous butterflies, and more dainty embellishments.
I'm just lovin' that cork butterfly! Aren't you? I had so much fun playing with the new line. I just wish I had more time, and more product to play with. ;0)
Don't go yet! I had one more Chatterbox project for CHA: a monochromatic layout... all in their kohl (black) papers. Immediately, I thought of my step-mom, Carol... "MiMi" to the kids. She loves black... wears almost all the time. And since, we don't have many pages about MiMi yet, I thought now was the time. I asked my dad to snap some portraits out in front of their new gorgeous home in Florida, and send them to me for this project. I had forgotten to mention to have her in something black. No problem. It was what she was already wearing. LOL!
So, if you find yourself at CHA, be sure to check out the Chatterbox booth and check out all of the loverly samples!
So, the Christmas decorations are put away, my diet is revving up in the background, and piles of mess are being methodically diminished, I'm trying to get life back on tack. Back on a schedule. So, maybe mark the thousands of blogs hanging on by threads in my Bloglines "read," cut my losses, and start with a fresh bloglines slate. My communication will begin again soon. I promise to untangle all the wires this weekend. Since I have all of my CHA goodies on their way in other peoples' hands, I'm worry-free. Well, for today.
And, since I'm working towards a goal of blogging much more often, let's try to keep up with the Fill-In Friday. Here goes...
1. Oh, I am so frustrated! The military health care system never gets you answers in a timely answer. Sick girl here, staring at my watch, waiting for some news that might or might not profoundly impact my life. Waiting. Still waiting...
2. Everything changes, big and little. Always.
3. During this week, I cried. Way. too. much.
4. Luka; are you kidding me??? Spoken when he walked into the living room naked from the waist down, and I had figured out that he now knows how to remove his pants AND dirty diaper.
5. Right now I'd like to be feeling like I did this past summer.
6. My new silver Nintendo DS is my favorite gadget. (An early V-Day gift from the hubs since he will be in some training camp on actual V-Day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quietly removing myself to my room with the kiddos and a stack of board games so that my husband can have "bachelor night" in our living room, drink beers, and play video games with his friends. ummmm... Fun? Not really. Tomorrow my plans include cleaning, cleaning, oh, and more cleaning. And Sunday, I want to finish my first 12 months of Christmas project!
Happy Friday, peeps! And enjoy CHA if you had the fortune to attend! :0)